Love when you are ready, not when you are lonely.
不要因為寂寞而愛錯。

|
We don't know what we've got until we lose it.
人們總在失去後才懂得珍惜

|
Sometimes we waste too much time thinking about someone who doesn’t even think about us for a second.
有時候,我們花了太多時間去想念一個壓根不會想念我們的人。

|
Take the moment and make it perfect.
抓住當下,讓它成為完美時刻。

|
True love conquers all.
真愛無敵!《睡美人》

|
Tomorrow is another day.
明天又是全新的一天。《亂世佳人》。

|
Thank God! It's Friday! (TGIF) How's your day?
感謝老天爺呀!又到了星期五囉!你/妳今天過得如何呢?

|
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, loving someone deeply gives you courage.
被愛給你力量,愛人給你勇氣

|
If you never failed, you've never tried anything new!
假如不曾失敗,你就不會嘗試新事物!

|
The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.
最大的錯誤就是一直活在害怕犯錯的恐懼中。

|
The love is the resistance sad shield. Loves the smile, likes a mysterious key, can open the mind labyrinth.
愛是抵抗憂傷的盾牌。愛的微笑,像一把神奇的鑰匙,能將心靈的迷宮打開。

|
♥♥情人節肉麻英文情話---快寫進卡片裡!♥♥
I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.
我不知道我是否真的愛,但是我知道我不能沒有你,如果地球將要毀滅,那麼我要告訴你“你是我唯一想見的人”。

|
小資的心聲!
My wallet is like an onion. It makes me crying every time I open it.我的皮夾像顆洋蔥,每次一打開它都讓我想哭

|
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time.
當明天變成了今天、昨天,最後成為記憶裏不再重要的某一天,我們將突然發現自己在不知不覺中被時間推著向前走

|
Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.-Joey Adams
婚姻就是「給」和「拿」;你最好心甘情願的「給」她,反正到最後她也是全部「拿」走。

|
你曾經如此嗎?
You're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why.
無時無刻都有種想哭的衝動,卻不知道為了什麼。

|
Everybody talks about wanting to change things and help and fix, but ultimately all you can do is fix yourself. And that’s a lot. Because if you can fix yourself, it has a ripple effect.
– Rob Reiner, Director
「每個人都說想改變現況,想要幫忙和改造些什麼,但到最後唯一能做的就是改造自己。而這就已足夠,因為若能改變自己,它將會產生漣漪效應。」– 羅勃‧萊納 (導演)

|
Whether you fail or fly, at least you tried.
不管是一飛沖天還是跌入谷底,至少,你嘗試過

|
The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment.
享受每時每刻才是生活的真諦
 |
If you were able to go back to the past, what would you want to do most?
假如你/妳能夠回到過去, 你/妳最想做什麼呢?
 |